[adf-list]帮助:gui with OpenGL问题

Hans Van Schoot. vanschoot在scm.com
星期二4月28日14:01:32 Cest 2020

Dear Min,

The GUI uses OpenGL for drawing the 3D images of molecules. The message
means your graphics card and/or the graphics drivers are not capable of
handling OpenGL 3.3. This message can also show if you are trying to run
the GUI remotely via SSH with X forwarding.
You can do one of the following:
- try to update your graphics drivers. CentOS (especially version 6)
tends to have old drivers. This will only help if your graphics hardware
is new enough
or
- install a more recent graphics card into the system
or
- run the GUI with software rendering. To do this, run "export
SCM_OPENGL_SOFTWARE=1" in the terminal before you start the GUI with the
"adfjobs &" command. This can result in a slower and less responsive GUI.

Best regards,
Hans van Schoot