[adf-list]几何约束问题

阿尔兰尤拉 ullaharslan在gmail.com
星期二11:53:41 CET 2018

Hello every one
hope you people are doing well, I am facing problem while applying
geometrical constraints to the Attached structure, i want to freeze the two
bottom layers but geometry optimization finishes with the following error.
"ERROR: symbol out of range. ELNUMB"
I couldn't understand this error this error, can you guide what could be
the reason of this error and how could I overcome this? It looks like
ADF2018.104 shows this error as I have run the simulation with frozen
layers in ADF2017.106 version successfully.
Regards

--
Kind Regards

Arslan Ullah